(NOTICE: Glannant Ty is no longer accepting submissions for 2017 until further notice. Thank you.)
Glannant Ty accepts solicited and unsolicited submissions from both first-time and experienced authors alike. To have your submission considered, please follow the guidelines listed below.
- Glannant Ty only accepts electronic submissions via e-mail. We do not currently accept hard-copy manuscripts or proposals.
- Submit a proposal that includes the following: your name, address, contact information, the title of your book, a brief summary of what your book is about, and the first three sample chapters. All submissions need to be standard manuscript format. Standard manuscript format means margins of at least 1 inch all the way around; indented paragraphs; double-spaced text; and Courier or Times Roman in 10 or 12 pitch.
- If you have a completed manuscript you may send it as well. Be sure that your manuscript is fully edited and proof read.
- All submissions should be in Microsoft Word or PDF formats only.
- Please allow 2-3 weeks for us to respond to your proposal.
- Send all proposals or manuscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.